Industrial diesel-powered generators are among the most important engines we service. They’re exposed to the harshest conditions and toughest environments and are expected to run day in and day out. Industrial diesel engines are the workhorses behind American innovation and manufacturing.
When the engine generator stops, the job stops. And that means monetary losses. When it comes to quickly repairing generator sets, remanufactured diesel engines are the way to go due to the low downtime and quick in-field service.
Our modern facilities and highly trained engine & engine parts re-build teams make us a leader in the industry for remanufactured diesel engines and natural gas remanufactured engines. Several leading oil and gas operations around the world depend on Capital Reman Exchange for their ongoing engine generator needs. Our attention to quality and detail ensures that all our remanufactured diesel engines deliver the reliability our customers depend on.
OEM Engine Generator Parts
We service all types of engine generator types including engines from top manufactures such as Caterpillar©, Cummins©, Detroit Diesel©, Waukesha©, John Deere©, Mack©, International©/Navistar©, Komatsu©. If we don’t have the part you’re looking for we can find it within our network of vendors and industry peers.
Our most popular remanufactured diesel engines for the power generation industry are from Caterpillar©. Engine generator models we specialize in on a regular basis include: C4.4, C6.6, C32, 3512, 3512B, 3512C, 3516, 3516B, 3516C, 3606, 3516C HD, 3608, C175-16, C175-20, 3612 and 3616.
Remanufactured Diesel Engines Vs. New Engines
There are many key benefits to remanufactured diesel engines vs. new engines. Some of the key points to engine generator rebuilds include:
• Upfront Repair Costs
• 50% less downtime compared with a complete engine overhaul
• Remanufactured diesel engines are typically built well beyond previous failure point
• AERA level machine shop and reman part quality
• OEM Certified and Aftermarket Parts
• Certified OEM Technicians
• Rebuilds occur in-house with state of the art manufacturing capabilities
• Strong 1 year or 2 year warranty for parts, labor and progressive damage
• Immediate Assistance: 24/7 parts hotline
• Initial inspection and upfront estimate
• Completely disassemble the engine is our engine breakdown center
• Hot tank all components and engine block
• Rebuild or replace key components as needed
• Reassemble the engine to OEM specs
• Conduct dynamometer testing of the engine generator
• Create and sign off on full warranty for parts and labor
Engine Generator Set Service
The wide variety of services and parts we offer for engine generator sets includes:
• Engine Blocks (Long Block, Medium Block, Short Block)
• Cylinder Heads
• Connecting Rods
• Front Housing
• Front Gear Group
• Cover Group
• Vibration Dampener
• Front Plate and Front Covers
• Valve Train Group and Covers
• Pistons, Liners and Rings
• Murphy Gauges
• Water Pumps
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Ignition Plugs and Coils
• Many more…
Our core and parts exchange program offers an array of parts which allows us to provide you quick service. This means you receive parts sooner, for faster repairs and less downtime. Contact a Capital Reman sales representative today for more information about engines and parts for generator sets!
Call Today at 1-844-239-8101 For Immediate Sales Service