We have been reconditioning crankshafts for over 40 years. We can remanufacture, rebuild or refurbish an existing crankshaft or we can supply aftermarket or OEM crankshafts for pennies on the dollar due to our network of part suppliers.
We have developed a 25 step process to crankshaft remanufacturing. We believe in taking the time to do the job right the first time as to why we are so meticulous with our craft. All thrust surfaces are hand micro-polished to ensure precise finishes which in the long run reduce thrust bearing wear. We make sure every journal is inspected by our independent quality control department to guarantee critical accuracy. After grinding is complete we take special precaution to chamfer all of the oil holes to improve overall lubrication. We pay special attention to flushing out any contaminants out the oil passages. This is a small example of something extra we do to guarantee the best remanufactured crankshafts versus our competitors.
Some of our most popular crankshaft models are below:
• Cummins ISB 3915258 Crankshafts
• Cummins KTA 19 3331922 Crankshafts
• Cummins ISX 4925761 Crankshafts
• Detroit 60 Series 23515598 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar D342 2p2800 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar 3406E 949112 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar D339 4S7414 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar 3406E 6I1453 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar 3406E 4p9121 Crankshafts
• Caterpillar 3512 1W5000 Crankshafts
Call Capital Reman Exchange Today at 1-844-239-8101 For Immediate Sales Service